Vanina Inner Beauty

The best of you, inside and out!

AUSTRALIAN BUSH FLOWER ESSENCES  -     INTRODUCTORY COURSE - 16 HS  

Four lessons of 4 hs of training each.

For who: Anyone interested in Flower Essences.

When: October 15th and 29th 2019, November 12th and 26th, 2019

            From: 10:00 to 14:00 hour every Saturday

Where: Vanina Inner Beauty - Dieterderweg 111, Susteren, NL

Investment: Euro  280,- for general public

                    Euro 265,-  to assistants travelling above 200 km 

                    Euro 206,- for pensioned assistants


Certificate: After case studies presented and approved the students will get the ABFE Official Certification.


Workshops with Bach and Bush Flower Practitioners

 

Workshop - Part 1: Playing with our Shadow Aspect

 

Workshop - Part 2: Astrology and Bach Flowers

 

For who?: Anyone who wants to learn deeper with the Bach Flowers and people with none Astrology knowledge but curiosity to learn a little bit more.

 


Language: The main language will be English.
Where: Vanina Inner Beauty – Dieterderweg 111, Susteren, 6114JK, Limburg, NL
When: July 23th, 2016 from 14:00 to 18:00 
Investment: €75,-

 

To know: Study material will be sent by mail. The lesson will be recorded in an MP3 file and send after the lesson to every attendant.
Conditions: The training should be payed before the event. You can also pay a 60% to reserve your place (refunded only if cancelled 10 days before the event) and the remaining 40% before the training start.

 

Attendant Certificate will be provided after the training.
Reserve your place: vaninatherapies@hotmail.com

 


 

Aromatherapie Cursus - 23 April 2020

Van 14:00 t/m 18:00 uur. Een mooie middag om Aromatherapie te leren kennen, zowel de goede als de slechten kanten. De prijs voor de training is €30,- inclusief lekkere versnaperingen tijdens de pauze. Jullie krijgen ook een cadeau bij de inschrijving. Als jullie een olie of een ander product bestellen krijgen jullie €7,- korting op de prijs van het eerst bestelde product. 


Informatie Avond

29 February 2020

Vanina Inner Beauty



Program:


ª The emotional benefits of Flower Therapy for mental and emotional and physical wellbeing.

ª Use of Aromatherapy and Creams for pain treatments. Swiss Just Products presentation for daily use.

ª Trainer and developer: Vanina G. Martínez

ª Estimated time of training: 2h15

From 19:45 t/m 22:00

Investment:  Gratis

During the breaks you will have the opportunity to buy products.

A lottery will be run and may be a gift will be here waiting for you!

  • Special information: The training will be followed in Dutch

E-mailen
Bellen
Map
Info
Instagram